What To Bring
Wingshooting Equipment List
- Shotgun - we provide 2 ¾", #6 shot, 12 and 20 ga shells.
- Game vest - available for purchase in Pro Shop.
- Outerwear - layers recommended.
- Upland pants or brush chaps. Brush chaps available in Pro Shop.
- Hunting boots - sturdy hunting boots.
- Gloves - available for purchase in Pro Shop.
- Camera - to capture those special moments
- Protective eyewear mandatory. Prescription glasses, sunglasses or safety glasses are suitable. Hearing protection recommended. Ear plugs complimentary and ear muffs are available for purchase in the Pro Shop.
- Disposable earplugs complimentary. Ear muffs are available for purchase in the Pro Shop.
- Slippers / lodge shoes – we ask you to remove your hunting boots before entering the lodge or cabins.
- Casual clothing for after the hunt.
- Slippers / lodge shoes - we ask you remove your hunting boots before entering the lodge.
- Toiletries and medications.
- Guests receive a Highland Hills Ranch cap upon arrival.
- 12 and 20 gauge Beretta Shotguns available for rent based on availability.
Mule Deer Hunt Equipment List (additional)
- Scoped deer Rifle - we recommend .270 or larger caliber
Hunting fees are non-refundable. We suggest our guests procure travel insurance to provide peace of mind should you need to cancel your trip at the last minute. The Orvis Endorsed Lodge TruTravel Insurance Plan may be accessed through the following link: www.trutravelinsurance.com/orvislodge