Wing Shooting and Mule Deer Hunts
HUNTS ARE ALL-INCLUSIVE
Excluding Pro Shop purchases, travel to and from the ranch and gratuities
UNLIMITED WING SHOOTING
mid-September thru March 31st
- 2 days hunting, 3 nights lodging, : $4,600.00 per person/2 hunter minimum – based on double occupancy
- 3 days hunting, 4 nights lodging, : $6,900.00 per person/2 hunter minimum – based on double occupancy
- Non-Hunting guest: 50% of hunt price: $2,300.00 or $3,4500.00 respectively
(Suggested gratuities for the 2 day hunt are $525.00 per hunter and for a 3 day hunt are $700.00 per hunter.)
To reserve exclusive use of the ranch for a group the equivalent of 23 hunt fees is required. If the group exceeds 23 then additional fees will be due for each hunter beyond 23
DRIVEN PHEASANT SHOOTS HOSTED BY CHRIS BATHA OR DALE TATE
- Jan. 11th – 15th, 2021– 3 days driven hunting, 4 nights lodging is $14,200.00 per person/ double occupancy
- Jan. 15th – 19th, 2021 -2 days driven hunting, 1 day traditional walk up hunting and 4 nights lodging is $12,900.00 per person/ double occupancy.
Non-hunting guest: $2,750.00
Custom driven packages can be created for a line of ten.
TROPHY MULE DEER HUNT
- 5 days/4 nights lodging, 3 days hunting: please contact us for available dates and rates
- Non-hunting guest: $2,550.00
Our wingshooting packages include lodging (double occupancy, private baths), unlimited wingshooting for four species of birds (pheasant, chukar, valley quail and Huns), highly skilled guides, trained hunting dogs, chef prepared meals, premium stocked bar and wine cellar, transfers to and from hunting locations, hunting shells (12, 20 and 28 gauge only), sporting clays, licenses, permits and packaging of upland harvest. Does not include air travel, shipping of game meat, packaging of deer meat, cooler or guide and lodging gratuities. Transportation between the airport and the lodge is an additional cost.
- Gun rental: $100.00 per day
- Private room: add $350.00 per night
- Non hunting guests: includes lodging, all meals and adult beverages
- Custom and Corporate Packages: If your company would like to arrange a custom itinerary, please let us know how we can help you.
Reservations: A deposit of 50% per hunter is required at the time of booking to confirm you reservation. The balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival date. If something comes up, and you are unable to make the confirmed reservation, we will gladly apply your deposit to a more convenient date during the current season if notified 60 days prior to arrival date, or you may wish to find someone to participate in your place. Hunt fees are nonrefundable. Deer Hunts are non-transferable and non-refundable. We suggest our guests procure travel insurance to defray expenses of a last minute cancellation.