Wingshooting Equipment List
- Shotgun – we provide 2 ¾”, #6 shot, 12, 16, 20 and 28 ga shells.
- Game vest – available for purchase in Pro Shop.
- Outerwear – layers recommended.
- Upland pants or brush chaps. Brush chaps available in Pro Shop.
- Hunting boots – sturdy hunting boots.
- Gloves – available for purchase in Pro Shop.
- Camera – to capture those special moments
- Protective eye-wear mandatory. Prescription glasses, sunglasses or safety glasses are suitable.
- Hearing protection recommended.
- Disposable earplugs complimentary. Ear muffs are available for purchase in the Pro Shop.
- Slippers / lodge shoes – we ask you to remove your hunting boots before entering the lodge or cabins.
- Casual clothing for after the hunt.
- Toiletries and medications.
- Guests receive a Highland Hills Ranch cap upon arrival.
- 12 and 20 gauge Beretta Shotguns available for rent based on availability.
Mule Deer Hunt Equipment List (additional)
- Scoped deer Rifle – we recommend .270 or larger caliber
Hunting fees are non-refundable. We suggest our guests procure travel insurance to provide peace of mind should you need to cancel your trip at the last minute. Orvis provides Travel insurance thru a partnership with Global Rescue – Signature Travel Insurance – www.orvis.com/travelinsurance.